Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Cognac Ankle Booties: How I Wore It



Booties, Fair Isle Cardigan (Old Navy-last fall) SimilarV-neck
AE Jeggings(old) Similar, Necklace and Earrings, Bangle(gift), Gap belt (old) Similar

On Monday I shared one of my favorite recent purchases: cognac ankle booties! When I received them in the mail, I couldn't wait to wear them. But wait, peep-toes in the winter? Hmm.. Yep! While they may not be the smartest choice for our Western PA winter, I chose to pair them with this super cozy fair isle cardigan (totally my go-to on cold, winter days) and jeggings. Because I didn't have to spend much time outdoors, they were great and a much-needed change from my typical winter boots. However, I am SO looking forward to styling these babies for the spring!

Would you wear peep-toes in the Winter? How so?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS