Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Gem La La Tote!


Wanting to spice up my spring accessories a bit, I signed up for Gem La La a few weeks ago! If you're not familiar with how Gem La La works, you can sign up to receive a single tote or a tote every three months (one each season; cheaper option). Partnering with t+j Designs, 5-6 on-trend accessories and a {super cute} reusable tote are sent to you. It was such a fun surprise not knowing what I would find when I opened my tote! This tote contained: 3 necklaces, 3 pairs of earrings, and one bracelet (Yes, that adds up to 7... I'm pretty sure the double pearl studs were a first-timer bonus!). I am extremely pleased with the look and quality of the items and am already looking forward to my summer tote! Take a closer look below!


Which accessory is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS