Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Splurge vs Steal: Cognac Ankle Booties

Net-A-Porter                                                                      JCPenney

While browsing Pinterest, I recently came across these peep-toe booties from Net-A-Porter. It was love at first sight... until I saw the price tag. I immediately went on a hunt for something similar that was a little more in my price range. I was delighted when I stumbled upon the JCPenney booties. The full retail price was already a huge improvement ($69.99) over the Net-A-Porter price, but at 57% off (WHAT??) plus a RetailMeNot coupon, I only paid $23.99 plus shipping ($9)! I was ecstatic to find out when I got them in the mail that they were even more beautiful in person!

Stay tuned later this week to see how I wore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS