Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBT: BFF edition!


I'm so excited to introduce to you today my beautiful best friend Jordan! Beyond her beauty, she is also the most talented person I know (seriously, she's great at everything!). While I am fairly confident in styling my bob and my very basic makeup routine, hair and makeup are definitely not my strong suit. Enter Jordan! She has agreed to join us once a month to share one of her many gifts with us: hair, makeup, and all things beauty! Tomorrow, she will be sharing her five minute makeup routine full of super helpful tips and product recommendations so be sure to stop by!

*A note about the bridesmaid dress: It is currently available in silver but is sold out in gold. Modcloth does restock items if there is a demand. Gold was out of stock when I was dress shopping but was able to order through Decode 1.8 and receive the dresses when Modcloth restocked! It is definitely worth looking into if you love the gold as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS