Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Splurge vs Steal: The Vest

 

Following last week's online sensation "the dress", today we will be talking about "the vest". For months, this J.Crew herringbone vest dominated Pinterest and fashion blogs everywhere. I found myself lusting often, but spending $138 was out of the question at the time. When I finally grew tired of simply swooning, I set out to find a similar vest that I could afford. I have to admit, when I stumbled across the AliExpress vest, I was extremely skeptical. The price seemed WAY too good to be true. When purchasing from websites I'm not familiar with, I often Google the site to ensure it is not a scam. After a bit of research, I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did! The quality of the vest is awesome and has quickly become one of my favorites this winter!





Flannel- Forever 21 (Similar), Cardigan- Old Navy (Similar),  Watch- Anne Klein (Similar)Necklace,  
Sperry Duck Boots- $50 "Like New" on Ebay (Similar), Sunglasses- H&M, Socks- American Eagle

How do you handle shopping online at sites you're not familiar with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS